My photo of the view from Inverness Castle on Saturday 1st July.
I've recently completed a few weeks work on Love Productions 'The Biggest Little Railway in the World'. This involved a teams of enthusiasts, drawn from the public, solving technical and physical challenges in order for a model train to travel from Fort William to Inverness Castle. My role on the project was as a Production Runner. This meant my responsibilities included:
- Working directly with the Senior Production Team and onsite Production staff.
- Completing varied ad hoc tasks as required by the Production department.
- Driving rental vehicles; 4x4's, large vans, people carriers (x7 seaters, x9 seaters), cars etc.
- Communicating clearly and professionally with members of the public.
- Working as part of a large team under time pressures, multi-tasking and assisting cast and crew as required.
I'm very excited to see the finished series, to be broadcast in the second half of this year, on Channel 4.
Above: some of my photos of scenic Fort William.