Mobility Solutions came to STV Creative with the brief of a fresh creative look to their advertising – along with a bank of footage to draw upon for future seasonal and offer campaigns.
Our solution was to film scripted testimonials in order to speak to different aspects of the customer base - including the younger end of the spectrum that the client finds is often reluctant to admit they need living aid help.
Filming on location in the showroom. We got a beautiful day, which really enhanced our filming, allowing us to capture airy, sunlight shots of the large floorspace that the client has to offer customers.
My responsibilities on the advert included:
- Contacting crew to discuss availability, rates and information on the project.
- Tech recce and the location shoot support.
- Liaising with casting agencies.
- Organising/running a casting session.
- Collating and managing GDPR-regulation paperwork such as call sheet, petty cash reconciliation, email trails etc.
- In post; overseeing edit, grade and sound design work. Feedback on rough cuts, liaising with the client at each stage. Final delivery for broadcast.
In summary, given what the client had discussed regarding younger people, I was personally very pleased in this production to cast outside of our more-regularly used agencies, to represent different ages. The client was very happy with the final advert, which can be viewed below.